Ages 3 through 5
We strive to empower individuals with developmental disabilities to live, learn, work and participate in the community.
Service and Support Administration
Aging out of Early Intervention programming and into Service and Support Administration can be an emotional and confusing transition. For families with children ages three through five, PCBDD employs a Family Service and Support Administrator (FSSA) to help ensure successful growth into services and supports designed for older children.
Once a child is determined eligible for Board services, our FSSA meets with you and your child to assess needs and build a plan that will support your family. The plan is referred to as the “Individual Service Plan”, or ISP.
In addition to building the Individual Service Plan, your FSSA may offer the following supports:
- Building goals or outcomes for your child’s plan based on what is important to you and your family
- Linking you to resources
- Discussing necessary future planning for your child
- Assisting with referrals to available community supports
- Providing support with educational transitioning
- Authorizing Health and Respite services
Does your child qualify?
Children ages three through five may be eligible for services if they:
- Have a developmental diagnosis OR
- Have two or more global delays
To determine if a child is eligible for services, contact PCBDD at (740) 477-3353.