Because PCBDD cares about the people we serve, our staff, and our community as a whole, we are taking COVID-19 precautions by closing our office access.
- We will not be accepting walk-in appointments or visits until further notice.
- Our staff are all still available to their clients and families as well as other community connections by way of phone and email.
- We continue to closely monitor local and state information on updates and policies regarding the nation’s current situation.
- Our SSA’s will continue wellness checks with clients, families and providers. Should you as a client, have any problems in which you cannot access day to day items such as groceries, medications, or other services, please contact your SSA via email or their cell phone.
- We will be publishing community resources to both social media and to this webpage.
We wish wellness to everyone and we are proud of our community for working together so diligently.