Because PCBDD cares about the people we serve, our staff, and our community as a whole, we are taking COVID-19 precautions.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at our front desk for guests during visits.
- Our staff are all still available to their clients and families as well as other community connections by way of phone and email.
- We continue to closely monitor local and state information on updates and policies regarding the nation’s current situation.
- Our SSA’s will continue wellness checks with clients, families and providers. Should you as a client, have any problems in which you cannot access day to day items such as groceries, medications, or other services, please contact your SSA via email or their cell phone.
- We will continue to publish community resources to both social media and to this webpage as they become available.
We wish wellness to everyone and we are proud of our community for working together so diligently.