Residential services arranged by PCBDD are provided in a variety of settings and situations. For more information contact the Service and Support Administration department at 740-477-3353.
- PCBDD arranges and manages several different types of residential services for individuals with disabilities through local, state and federal funding.
- Locally funded residential supports are referred to as “Supported Living”.
- Funding is determined by qualification and need, which are assessed by an individual’s Service and Support Administrator.
- All individuals eligible for PCBDD services may be placed on the Supported Living waiting list unless already receiving alternate residential supports.
Home and Community Based Waivers
- Home and Community Based Waiver Services refer to waivers for individuals qualifying for services who are deemed Medicaid-eligible and meet the required level of care.
- There are three types of waivers:
- The Individual Options Waiver, or “IO”
- The Level One Waiver
- The Self Empowerment Life Funding Waiver, or SELF waiver.
- Funding for these waivers varies, and each waiver provides a unique package of services. For more information on waiver services visit the DODD webpage.